GHSL-2020-013 - Remote Code execution - Dynamic Code Evaluation via Scripts
Nexus Repository Manager
No CVE was assigned
For example, an attacker can create a script by using the following endpoint:
And later execute the script using the following endpoint:
This issue may lead to Remote Code execution by high-privilege users
Coordinated Disclosure Timeline
- 02/03/2020: Report sent to Sonatype
- 02/03/2020: Sonatype acknowledged report
- 02/14/2020: Sonatype raises questions about some of the issues
- 02/17/2020: GHSL answers Sonatype questions
- 02/19/2020: Sonatype agrees with GHSL comments
This issue was discovered and reported by GHSL team member @pwntester (Alvaro Muñoz).
You can contact the GHSL team at
email@example.com, please include the
GHSL-2020-013 in any communication regarding this issue.